CA Transparency Act
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you have the following additional privacy rights:
- Request to Know: You have the right to request the personal information we have about you, the categories of your personal information we have collected, shared, and sold, if any, in the past 12 months, the purposes for collecting your personal information, and the categories of third parties we have shared or sold, if any, your personal information with.
- Affirmative Authorization: We do not sell your personal information. Should we wish to sell your personal information in the future, we will seek your affirmative authorization. Accordingly, at present, we are not accepting or acting upon any such affirmative authorization.
- Request to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete personal information collected from you. We will however maintain a record of your request to delete. Should we be unable delete your personal information, we will explain why.
- Appoint an Authorized Agent: You have the right to use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf when you sign the authorization in a way that complies with the ESIGN Act. To act on your request, the authorized agent must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf. We may otherwise deny your or your agent’s requests.
- Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against anyone for exercising any of these rights.
You or your designated agent may exercise any of your California Consumer Privacy Act rights by emailing us at email@example.com We will need to verify your identity (or your agent’s where appliable) prior to addressing or fulfilling a request made pursuant to the CCPA. Your request must provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information. If we cannot verify your or your agent’s identity within 45 days, we may deny your request. Otherwise, we will respond within 30 days or within such other time as specified by law.